This video shows us how to draw a Pegasus, a fantasy horse with wings. Firstly draw the parts of the Pegasus roughly using light shades starting of with head, body, limbs, tail and wings. Then darken the parts previously drawn using darker shades and then add the feathers to the wings using the darker shades. Then after that erase the parts which were in lighter shade as it is considered as unwanted now. Then set the background by coloring it with blue color as the Pegasus will be usually seen flying in the sky and then add light textures of the mixture of white and blue all over the sky and also apply the same to the entire body of the Pegasus with light strokes. Then add the curves along the body of the Pegasus using a black color. And for creating uniformity do the same with a light blue color. Add few minor shades here and there to make the appearance to be good. With this we have the Pegasus drawn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades