Mark demonstrates how to draw flapping flags or scrolls. He starts with a paper in a binder but any paper will work. In this demonstration he uses a pencil to create his drawing but any pen or pencil will do. He draws the flagpole first starting on the left side of the page. He draws multiple circles creating cylinders that you may have learned how to draw in a previous lesion by Mark Kistler. He uses shading to create the effect of a curve and depth of the flag. He shows how to create the effect from different perspectives. He makes multiple curves in the flag making it appear as if it is flapping in the wind even though it is still on the paper. Mark shows how to create perspective by making the flag smaller in the background than in the foreground. Mark has an art attack at the end of the clip going crazy shading franticly creating flags that you can now create yourself with the help of this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades