At first glance, this drawing looks like nothing special, just an odd design of lines, but then you notice the two bolded lines. They look like they are different sizes, but are they? No! They are the exact same length. Tricky… very tricky.
To learn how to create this optical illusion on paper yourself, this video will show you the steps to drawing the figure. Just remember to draw those two lines exactly the same length. One will seem a little bit shorter than the other, even while you're still drawing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades