This video demonstrates how to write the letter P in calligraphy copperplate. The technique that is illustrated in this video show you the proper way draw the letter P effectively and beautifully. The video first shows you how to draw the capitalized letter P. The first step is to create a slightly S-curved stroke downward from the top margin to the bottom-middle margin--thickness in the middle. You end the line with a curled tail. To complete the letter you then have to draw a looping, curled stroke across the top of the first stroke that was drawn. The video will then show you how to draw a small cased P. You do this by drawing a thin, slightly curved upward stroke, an intersecting thick downward stroke and finally a looping stroke originating from the thick line to complete the letter. If you follow the strokes demonstrated in this video you too will be able to draw the letter P in copperplate as professionally as the writer in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades