In this video, we learn how to write numbers in calligraphy copperplate. To write the number five, you will simply make the shape of the number, but add in a thick edge to the bump and curved edges to the end. To write the six, use a thick line on the side of the number and a thin line for the circle in the middle. To make the seven, the top should be curved and thick, and the lower line should be very thick with a straight edge. To make the eight, draw the number so that the left edge is thin and the right edge is thick. Last, to make the nine, draw the hump thick and the line thick with a ball at the end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades